Today we bring one of the more popular of the boots manufactured by Mizuno, the Timaru Mid Hard Toe Soft Ground Rugby Boots.
These are considered good value for money by our experts for players at all club levels, including those coming into the sport for the first time. The Timaru is manufactured with soft full grain leather uppers and hard toe area to offer greater durability during contact situations in ruck and maul. The reinforced midfoot and Pebax outsole make them lightweight whilst offering good traction and power.
Buy Timaru Mid soft ground Rugby Boots with hard toe
The Timaru mid hard toe is a boot in the classic style, combining durable full grain leather ensuring a fantastic fit and great durability, with a strengthened stud plate for excellent grip and traction. The Mid boot offers added ankle protection than the low cut providing more stability.
Made by Mizuno the Timaru is a lightweight boot that provides a higher cut ankle support and protective hard toe. They come in distinctive colour Black / Red/White and weigh in at 375g helped by the 6 stud configuration. The Mizuno Timaru are top quality boots designed to give you the grip and traction you need on soft rugby pitches.
• Soft Full Grain Leather Upper
• Pebax Outsole – a lightweight plastic which is flexible but highly durable.
• Professional rugby boot for use on soft natural surfaces. Performs well in wet conditions.
• Reinforced Midfoot – for amazing traction for that extra power when you need it.
• 6 Detachable Studs – amazing grip and traction on soft ground
• Black / Red/White
• Lightweight 375 Grammes